A user-customizable, economical battery management tool for service providers, operations, and maintenance teams.
With the capability to test Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Vented Lead Acid (VLA) batteries, the CELLTRON ADVANTAGE is capable of providing Battery Voltage down to one (1) volt and measures inter-cell and terminal connection resistance.
Part#: CAD-5200 KIT
- Celltron Advantage Battery Analyzer
- Standard mode testing
- Probe and cable set
- USB drive for Excel data transfer
- Battery pack (2)
- Hard case
- Multimeter module
- Generator start module
- NERC PRC-005 Maintenance Solution
- NFPA-110 Maintenance Solution
- NFPA-111 Maintenance Solution