A TOP SOLUTION FOR
NPFA-110 BATTERY CONDUCTANCE TESTING
Supports Diesel Generators in Institutions, such as:
- Medical Facilities
- Data Centers
- Communications Offices
- Emergency Management
TEST & MAINTAIN YOUR GENERATOR BATTERIES
Generator backup plays an essential role in institutions such as Medical Facilities, Data Centers, Universities, Finance, Communications Offices, Emergency Management and more. In fact, the role of the Commercial Generator is so essential that the National Fire and Protection Association has implemented monthly maintenance standard NFPA-110 Section 184.108.40.206 for testing Generator Batteries.
COMPLETE NFPA-110 SECTION 220.127.116.11 REQUIREMENTS
NFPA-110 Section 18.104.22.168 standard for maintaining Emergency and Standby Power Systems calls for the maintenance of lead-acid batteries, including the monthly testing and recording of electrolyte-specific gravity (when applicable or warranted) or Battery Conductance Testing.
Through our correlation studies, we have developed algorithms that correlate conductance to the many different starting battery ratings. There are optimal test frequencies for stationary batteries that differ from test frequencies that are optimal for an engine start battery.
The CELLTRON GENSTART uses conductance technology that correlates the battery test output results to the selected engine start battery rating under test, thus executing a conductance test with the battery results matching the selected battery rating set by the user including CCA, EN, SAE, JIS, DIN, and IEC.
Conductance is our patented core technology that is quick, safe, accurate and an excellent indicator of state of health making the CELLTRON GENSTART a solid choice for maintaining the critical power standard of 24/7/365.
- Multiple battery types: LEAD ACID, AGM – SPIRAL, AGM – FLAT PLATE
- Multiple battery rating systems: CCA, EN, SAE, JIS, DIN and IEC
- Battery pack testing: 12V parallel, 24V series, 24V series/parallel
- Battery pair testing, verify the charge and conductive balance of a battery pair
- Large back-lit screen and improved user interface
- Replaceable cable design
- Battery and battery pack diagnostic accuracy
- Quickly identifies generator or diesel starting battery health
- Identifies potential battery problems before they occur